The Perfect Steak
Quick, easy and delicious; the perfect grilled steak every time.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- 4 steaks preferably New York Strip 1-in (2.5 cm) thick
- 2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Trim excess fat from the steaks. In a heavy, resealable bag combine the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate the steaks for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 4 hours in the refrigerator. If refrigerating, bring steaks close to room temperature 30 minutes before grilling. Preheat the barbecue on HIGH. Brush or season grids with olive oil.