The Big Green Egg Bamboo Cutting Board is both beautiful and functional … built for outdoor use by the EGG, perfect for carving grilled meats and vegetables, and attractive enough to use for serving at the table.
- Bamboo cutting boards are largely maintenance free due to the hard density of the wood and, because bamboo doesn’t retain water, it will not easily warp or crack.
- Bamboo is very lightweight, so lifting, washing, and storing the boards is not a chore.
- Cutting boards made from bamboo naturally resist stains from meats and acidic foods like tomatoes.
- A fast-growing hard grass that quickly and easily replenishes itself, bamboo is a sustainable, renewable resource.
- Carved drip channel
- Laser-etched Big Green Egg logo
- Easy-grip side grooves
- CARE: Hand wash with a mild dishwashing soap, rinse and dry immediately. Do not soak. Do not wash in dishwasher. Periodically apply a small amount of mineral oil or other food safe oil to preserve the wood.