Crown Royal was created in 1939 when carefully selected Canadian whiskies were blended together to meet the uncompromising standards of a King. Today, the Crown Royal distillery in Gimli, Manitoba proudly carries on that tradition.
Crown Royal whiskies are aged to perfection in white American oak barrels. During this process the wood imparts the flavours of vanilla, caramel and oak into the liquid producing a harmonious balance of flavour. When the barrels are emptied, the distinct character of Crown Royal is left behind in the wood.
Now you can infuse the rich and robust flavour of Crown Royal into your next barbecue with a line of grilling and smoking products made from Crown Royal barrels. Available in pellet, chip, chunk and plank forms.
- Chunks from authentic Crown Royal whisky barrels
- No additives! Just 100% wood from retired whisky barrels.
- Gives food a distinct vanilla, caramel, white oak flavour. Great for all meats, cheese, and vegetables.
- Easy to follow instructions on packaging.
- Perfect for charcoal, gas barbecue, or smoker barbecue