Traeger Grill - Timberline 850 D2
Starting at the core with a pill-shaped barrel, double-wall stainless steel interior, and airtight lid gasket, the Timberline is built with the structural integrity of Fort Knox. Grill more with the three-tier stainless steel grates, and cook it all 20% faster* thanks to the new TRU Convection system. Adjust your grill from the couch, or across town, with The Timberlines WiFIRE controller. It lets you adjust the smoke, set timers and change or hold set temperatures from 165"F to 500"F within +/- 5"F** all from your phone via the Traeger App.
*Based on convection air circulation vs. non-convection indirect flame cooking.
**Average variance over an hour-long cook after the grill has achieved initial set temperature. Ambient air temperature 72 degrees F without wind.
- Super Smoke Mode
- TRU Convection System
- Downdraft Exhaust System
- Consistent Average Temperature
- Custom cook cycles
- Mobile grill control
- Double-wall, commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Airtight lid gasket
- Adjustable 3 tiers of cooking surface
- Lower grate can be adjusted from smoke position to sear position
- New pill-shaped barrel for added height and space
- 24 lb. pellet capacity